Saturday, September 20, 2008

Weekend Shopping

Hey Shasha,
I went to Anthropologie to look for that bag you recommended, but they didn't have it at the store...sniff. So, I headed over to LV and finally got an extender for my Epi pochette. Here is Cleopatra holding it:

While at LV, I saw a really cool new wallet called Insolite. It's like a travel wallet, the outside is monogram while the inside is a bright color (ivory, purple, red or green)...so cute!

Then, I picked up two things from Banana Republic. What do you think...keep or return? (Ring is $24 and long sweater is $60.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi T,

Cleo's stylin with that epi pochette! :) You should put Caleb to work too, and have him model haha.

I like the BR ring (nice price) and the sweater. I like drapey sweaters. . .

I love the insolite! How much is it?

Anonymous said...

Thanks S-
I'll keep the ring and sweater. The Insolite only costs $565 and you can add a little golden chain for $100 to make it like a clutch!

T