Saturday, September 27, 2008

American Pie

Hey Shasha,

I'm so sad that we didn't get to go shopping today...boo to the gas shortage! Well, I went shopping online and decided today's theme is everything American. So, to start it off, you have to listen to my new favorite song, American Boy by Estelle.

Ok, so I was on the Neiman Marcus website and was looking through Michael Kor's 2008 fall line...and it's beautiful! He's classic, simple yet interesting, polished and has a throw-back look that reminds me of the 50s (I can totally see the characters of Mad Men wearing some of this stuff). I think as a designer, he's as great as other American icons - Norman Rockwell, Aaron Copeland and apple pie!

(Photos from www.neimanmarcus.com)

NM-1QFH_mfNM-1MWS_mfNM-1NWU_mfNM-1NWR_mf

NMB0REU_mfNM-1MWK_mfNMB0REY_mfNM-1NWP_mf

No comments: