Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Kigali, Rwanda

After 23 hours of traveling and not losing any luggage...I made it to Rwanda! It's a beautiful, lush area with lots of hills and moderate temperature. I keep forgetting to take pictures, but I will have to try harder. Here's a start...

 

My apartment at Prima 2000

DAMC Collaborator 052

The most used appliance is the kettle...you have to boil water here.

 

DAMC Collaborator 053

There's a TV in the bottom left corner...but with only 7 channels and 4 of them are in English.

 

DAMC Collaborator 054 

The windows are always left open because there is no A/C and it gets really stuffy, but it also means I sometimes get lizards in the house. :)

 

DAMC Collaborator 055 DAMC Collaborator 056  

 

Here's the view from my balcony:

DAMC Collaborator 059DAMC Collaborator 058DAMC Collaborator 057

No comments: